Culture is at the heart of every organization, yet it is often forgotten. In partnership with Hofstede Insights, AIT is proud to offer the Accredited Practitioner (AP) program.
From strategy to cultural transformation, you will leave the course knowing how to:
- Use The Multi-Focus Model to analyze the culture of an organization,
- Conduct organizational culture workshops,
- Conduct organizational culture scans,
- Guide your client in identifying their optimal culture.
After the course, you will be able to use the tools and methodology to serve your clients.
The intensive Accredited Practitioner program is designed for managers and consultants, both internal and external, interested in using Organizational Culture as a tool of management and change.
Fee: USD 2,000 per participant.
The fee includes training and tuition, course materials, field study visits, lunch during training sessions, and refreshments.
Accommodation, meals and travel costs are not included.
Early bird registration: 10% discount on tuition fees is offered to those who register and pay before March 31, 2020.
Venue: The AIT campus in Pathum Thani, Thailand.
The Accredited Practitioner programme consists of six elements:
- Pre-course reading material
- Pre-course webinar
- An organizational culture measurement (inside an organization that you have selected)
- A five-day course
- An after-course webinar
- Certificate of Accredited Practitioner.
The pre-course material gives you elements to familiarize yourself with the Multi-Focus Model and the Organizational Culture Scan. It will help you to get ready to start working on your own case. The package includes frequently asked questions, a consultant file and other documents that will be further discussed during the webinar.
The pre-course webinar takes place four weeks before the course. It is designed to demonstrate the process behind the data collection. Following the webinar and with our support, you will be able to launch your first Organizational Culture Scan in the organization of your choice. The various reports will be handed to you during the course.
A face-to-face five-day course during which you will:
- Discover and learn about the dimensions of the Multi-Focus Model, supported by case studies
- Learn and practice each step of the Organizational Culture Scan process utilizing your own case
- Study the Organizational Culture Report of your own case and that of others (if possible*)
- Get feedback and directions from the senior consultant hosting the course, as well as other course participants
- Simulate a workshop where you will identify the optimal culture for your own case
- Analyze and study the Report on Functional Diversity
- Learn how to communicate and sell organisational culture and change
- Guided by the course host, you will identify the Levers of Change and how they can be converted to a contextualized change plan. You will also learn how to use the Executive Match, and other associated products, like the HR Package.
*due to confidentiality concerns some participants might not be allowed to share their report with others.
To complete your certification, you will then be required to return to your client with the culture results, and complete the workshop as you have just been guided. You will be supported by the after-course webinar, and will have access to your facilitators for mentoring through the process if necessary.
Hofstede Insights is a leader in organisational culture and cultural management.
What makes Hofstede Insights courses unique is that the topic of culture is made tangible on both an individual and organisational level using in-house highly advanced cultural analytics tools.
Hofstede Insights has spent over 30 years helping some of the world’s largest organizations transform their intercultural and organisational challenges into business success stories and translating academic research into powerful actions
To apply for this course and for further information, please contact:
Ms. Kluaymai Thongkham
Phone number : +66 24256330,
email : email@example.com