Management and execution of training functions of today training centers need transformational leadership who are capable to serve organizations in the current changes and, at the same time, posed entrepreneurial mind-set and organizational change catalyst. Training managers or head of training functions would be competent in managing the organization, marketing and driving performance. Creating innovative knowledge products, blend them with strategic executions and increase effectiveness and efficiency of entire organization are their vital responsibilities.
- Acquire essential knowledge and skills to identify winning strategies for training centers;
- Be acquainted with workable concepts and methods to design and develop niche training products and knowledge transfer services;
- Identify innovative training packages that create high impacts to organization performance; and
- Be strategic in creating high value propositions for training quality chain.
Key learning areas
Part 1: Strategic Planning and Human Resource Development for Training Center
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Competency Mapping and Staffing for Training Center
- Transformational Leadership
- Strategic Planning Techniques for Training Center
- Execution of Training Master Plan
- Financial Planning and Budgeting – Cost Centered Management
Part 2: Quality Management of Training Functions
- Standard Operation Procedures for Training Program Implementation
- Value-Chain Management of Training Products
- Innovative Instructional Design and Training Methodologies
- Evaluation of Knowledge Transfer and Impacts of Training
- Selecting and Managing Training Center Facilities & Resources
- Web and Multimedia Facilities and Apply Modern ICT for Training and Business
Part 3: Strategic Marketing and Promotion of Training Products
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing of Training Programs
- Client Relations and International Collaborations
- Design and Development of Training Proposals
Part 4: On-site Study at Training Centers of Private and Government Agencies
Study visit to training centers in government and private agencies to provide exposure and opportunity for participants to observe best practices in management and innovation of the modern training centers in Thailand.
Mini input sessions, Group discussion and exercises, Case studies, Project works, On-site study visits.
Resource Persons and Facilitators
Resource persons and facilitators for the training course are drawn from the AIT, prominent academic institutions and leading training institutes. They have wide experience in the conduct of international training courses using participatory approaches and are experts in the areas of training and human resource development.
Who Should Enroll
Directors/Heads of Training Centers, Training Managers, KM Managers, Human Resource Educators, HR Personnel and HRD Consultants.
- Program fee includes accommodation cost, lunch meal during training days, program management, professional fees, coordination costs, training materials and equipment, field trips and social and cultural programs, airport transfer, local transportation minor medical treatments and accident insurance.
- The fee excludes international air tickets, airport taxes and visa fees. Other incidental allowances for the duration of the course will be borne by the participants.