Professional Training program on Emerging Issues on Micro-finance in Asian Countries, 6th – 8th February 2016
This is a three day professional development program on Emerging Issues on Micro-finance in Asian Countries to be held at Asian Institute of Technology. The training program will comprise of lecture sessions topics on Overview of Micro-Finance in Thailand, Modern Trends in Micro - Finance Industries, Strategic Planning in Micro - Finance Industries,Comparative structural analysis of micro-finance models of different countries.
There will be study visits to
1) Government Savings Bank,
2) National Village and Urban Community Fund Office,
3) Population and Community Development Association Thailand
With the objective of the program addresses topics that are important for managing micro finance institutions in a rapidly changing international environment.
There are a total of 15 participants from 10 financial institutions in Nepal, which are
1) First Microfinance Development Bank,
2) Chhimek Laghubitta Bikas Bank Limited,
3) Swabalamban Laghubitta Bikas Bank Ltd.,
4) Laxmi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.,
5) Bauddha Grameen Multipurpose Cooperative Ltd.,
6) Mahila Upakar Munch,
7) Nirdhan Utthan Bank Ltd.,
8) Kishan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha,
9) Nepal Women Community Service Center,
10) Mero Microfinance Bittiya Sanstha Limited.
Course Director :Dr. Faiz Shah, Head, Development Management Unit at AIT Extension.
Course Coordinators: Mathew Kuruvilla and Ms. Nalinee Kongkerd (Fai).
For more infromation, please contact email@example.com